View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 12:07 PM   #103
Flash Walken
Lifetime Suspension

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinceDay1 View Post
I'm not sure if we'll see much more of Tuco at least for this season. I think he was a plot device to introduce us to his associate, Nacho Varga, who I believe will be a major character moving forward. If Tuco, the twins, Hector or Gus make an appearance it probably won't be until Jimmy goes full out Saul. Jimmy's not comfortable swimming with sharks yet.

Looks like Mike is back next week. It will be interesting to see where that goes. We know from BB that Mike was really Gus' guy and not Saul's despite what Saul might have thought. Is Mike working for Gus at this point or is Gus even operating in Albuquerque in 2002?
In the last episode, Saul tells Tuco to check down at the courthouse about him, how he's a known face, a known guy.

Mike taking tolls, seeing the newcomers etc, would fit with that aspect.

Gus is definitely operating in ABQ in 2002 (RHYME TIME!). They never discussed it much, but if Tuco is working on behalf of the cartels, then Gus is too.

Gus might be wholesaling to Tuco at this point or running other territory, or maybe is just a muscle arm. At this point, it's unclear, but Gus is definitely in the picture there, just completely off the radar.
Flash Walken is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flash Walken For This Useful Post: