View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 03:21 PM   #1
LouCypher
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Attempted assault by panhandler in Chinook area

There is a very aggressive panhandler in the Chinook area. He usually hangs out in front of the timmies at the shell station on 58th and Macleod. As I was walking back to work at lunch he rode up beside me on a bike yelling cigarette. I said No. He turned around on his bike at the corner of 58th ave and 1a street SE. Next thing I hear a tink sound and look down on the ground and saw a giant rock, he had thrown a rock at me right about head level, the rock missed fortunately hitting the street light post. As he rode away he grunted no cigarettes eh. I yelled "I will find you" at him as he rode away. He has a scraggly beard, long shoulder length curly hair. He was wearing a ball cap and sunglasses. Mid 20s to mid 30s. He always looks rough, I am sure many in my area have seen him before.

He is in this area near Chinook all the time. He will gruffly yell change, or cigarette at you when he wants something, never speaks in a sentence just gruffly yells as if he is entitled to something. He is now as far as I am concerned a risk to public safety.

I have reported him to police, did so as soon as I got back to work. If this person sounds familiar to anyone please let me know. We simply don't need people that are going to be this aggressive and risky out there harassing and potentially assaulting people.
LouCypher is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LouCypher For This Useful Post: