View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:40 PM   #49
Coach
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I pretty much agree with what your saying, except there is a segment of drug users that started with grass and chased a greater high because of their starting point. Those are the ones that moved on to the greasier drugs like Meth and crack.

The whole hey if like think this makes you feel good you should take a shot of this.
Yes but that's not a problem with weed it's a problem with that person. Like alluded to above, it's like saying all alcoholics started with ( ok let's say beer instead of pop) beer. This we should outlaw beer. Makes no sense.

For all the people you're talking about, there are millions more (like me) who smoke pot on a regular basis but have no need or want to move to anything beyond that for various reasons. I don't want to hallucinate so I don't take mushrooms (an only would with certain people around). I also would never touch anything beyond tht as most of it scares the bejesus out of me. Because I've been educated on their effects and problems. I've smoked pot regularly for a while now an have never even seen cocaine with my own eyes. How many of you non-pot users can say that you hVe never actually seen cocaine?

And I come from springbank where that crap is rampant. It's a choice to stay away. People always (or should always) have a choice. Even if you have a predisposition to addictions, you still have a choice (albeit a much more difficult one).

Last edited by Coach; 07-26-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Coach is offline   Reply With Quote