View Single Post
Old 11-26-2022, 09:16 AM   #1
Captaincanada80
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default Introduction to the Forum

Hi Fellow CP members!

I wanted to reach out for a quick introduction in addition to thanking Bingo and his team for this opportunity. A little about me, I have been a Calgary Resident all my life born and raised in the city. I’ve been working in the Automotive world for the past 10 years and in Sales here at Tower Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge/Ram for a year now. I’ve won multiple Salesman of the Month awards here. I’ve also been a CP member for 16 years & Lifelong Flames fan!!

We are a dealership that is built on Integrity, Inventory and the Motivation to make deals. Currently having over 450 Vehicles both new and used in stock & on the ground. Conveniently located on Macleod Tr S, across from Southcentre mall. We are Southern Alberta’s largest volume Jeep and Ram dealer. Tower is currently sponsoring a number of different Calgary Flames players, The main sponsor for the Flames Nation podcast. Multiple charities such as Adopt-A-Family and Veterans food bank. Needless to say we are committed to the Flames, Calgary community and you!

Please feel free to reach out in the following ways should you be interested in getting into a new or used vehicle. We are more than willing to work out a CP discount. Amount may vary depending on the unit or model. However please know we are committed to serving & taking care of people.

Chad Desrosiers
Cell: (403) 619-3275
Email: cdesrosiers@towerchrysler.com
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captaincanada80 For This Useful Post: