View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 05:47 PM   #464
Huntingwhale
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out 403 View Post
I feel like me and sliver are on another planet on this. Are we really this wrong or has CP become this politically correct we can't question and offer compromises on this?
I'm with you guys. But god forbid I give my opinion here and then start getting called out for my 'lack of empathy' and other ridiculous broadstroke generalizations.

This is such an odd thread. Most of the online and verbal discussion I've had about this whole AA situation, there's an even split of people who like the idea, but at leasy they totally understand if someone wants it turned off. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I too, don't want my phone blaring off at maximum volume at 4am to warm me of an abducted child I know nothing about. I have enough sleep problems as is and don't kidnap children but god forbid I don't want to be disturbed. But in this thread, if I voice my opinion on that, I lack empathy and all that jazz.

I like the idea of AA. But I also support having some changes made to make it more suitable. I don't see why there can't be a compromise somehow.

Last edited by Huntingwhale; 06-04-2019 at 05:49 PM.
Huntingwhale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Huntingwhale For This Useful Post: