View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 12:58 PM   #58
RougeUnderoos
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleF View Post
Let's start this post by stating that I hang out with some very conservative (religious and non-religious individuals). I also agree with your point.

My experience with them is that if some of my other friends want to start up a bong on a balcony, they now migrate away from that door or window as they have previously complained of sudden lightheaded feelings or headaches. (We're talking people on a balcony for something like 5-10 minutes max.)

Now a passing whiff isn't going to do anything, but if you're in an area down wind of a large enough group blazing up and you're there long enough, I could see someone possibly getting "accidentally stoned" if they don't know where to flee. This would probably be only in rare cases where someone's tolerance for marijuana would be so low that airborne smoke could create an effect.

Now, I don't really care to much if people smoke in public. I can perhaps understand if my reasoning is completely wrong and you guys are free to scoff at it. But my understanding is that in places where pot is legalized in the USA, public consumption or consumption in a public indoor location is not allowed. I am assuming we would follow those rules if marijuana is legalize. This likely would be a hybrid of the cigarette and alcohol rule. And this is the point I'm really trying to mention.
Sounds like you go to some pretty eclectic parties!

Marijuana smoke smells terrible to me so I try to avoid it. I guess my only point is that getting "second-hand stoned" shouldn't be part of the discussion because it's so easily avoided. You can just walk away. Or not hang out with people who drive a Nova.

RougeUnderoos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RougeUnderoos For This Useful Post: