View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 02:06 PM   #1267
Baxter Renegade
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

After finally getting a new/decent computer, I finally went ahead and downloaded/subbed this game. As a HUGE fan of KOTOR, I knew it was inevitable. I have never played a MMO before, and was slightly intimidated with the scale and newness of this genre. The game does a good job of teach I ng however and the community is pretty helpful for the most part.

I'm only a handful of hours in with a level 15 Sith Juggernaut, but man is this game great. The questing is fun and reminiscent of KOTOR, the group features and flashpoints are wicked, and I look very forward to gaining levels to compete in PvP.

I'm not a big fan of the Starfighter stuff, probably because I currently suck at it... But as a big fan of flight games, this one seems sub par for some reason. I probably just need to give it more time, but won't be doing so immediately. I'm far too busy smashing stuff with my crimson lightsabre.

-Brett Hull
Baxter Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Baxter Renegade For This Useful Post: