View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 08:48 PM   #3333
Iowa_Flames_Fan
Referee

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by transplant99 View Post
I think Clarke is in tough against Schweitzer. DS has a solid campaign already to roll with his most recent leadership bid and (purely guessing) better financed.
I live in Clark’s riding, and voted for him last time. I also quite like Doug Schweitzer, but am not a fan of Kenney or the UCP. I guess you could say I’m undecided though if I’m being honest I’ve never voted conservative before and am unlikely to do it with Kenney as the leader. I would have given VERY serious thought to a Schweitzer-led UCP.

It will be interesting to see. Based on lawn signs Schweitzer is looking pretty strong but the Tory candidate “won” the lawn sign war in our area last time by a lot. If I had to guess I’d say Clark wins in a squeaker but I think it could go either way. The only thing that would surprise me is a blowout either way.

I do feel like it is a bit of a bummer having to pick between those two gentlemen, both of whom I think are great. I guess I can look at it as I will have a pretty good MLA either way.

NDP is a non-factor in Elbow I believe.
Iowa_Flames_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote