Thread: Star Wars
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 12:42 PM   #753
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Mandalorians aren't exactly popular with the Rebels or New Republic, and we still have the Imperial Remnant chasing them.

I loved the effects that they showed, I would think they got a budget boost this year. Crushing the Scout Trooper against the cliff side was a bit cruel, but they must pay for kicking the baby.
And this is fine. Its what we've all been saying forever now. This is a big, interesting universe. Lets explore some of it that has nothing to do with the Skywalkers, the Jedi, the Galactic Government, etc.

Everyone hates the Mandalorians. Until they need them. Cool. Its this band of highly capable outcasts who realize that the Galaxy is a big place and follow their own code and do their own thing.

Thats interesting. Lets go with that.

But so help me...if they introduce a Skywalker or Jedi I want The Mandalorian to shoot them in the face in the first 10 seconds and then move along.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Locke For This Useful Post: