View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 10:56 PM   #66
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Well, the off season went by in a hurry and the season starts up tomorrow. With a minimum of 13 weeks and a maximum of 16 weeks things are about to get busy.

With a offense that's made of 3 veterans and 13 rookies, it should be an interesting challenge.

Thankfully, and I wouldn't have said this last year, I have the month of August with about 4 nights a week to insert the offense. Last year with a veteran laden offense it was easy, this year it basically starts with me holding up a football and saying "This is a football".

I think that there will be a ton of challenges this year as we have to develop a QB who has never played the position, a offensive line that might not be overly big, but I'm pretty sure that we'll figure it out. I'm excited by some of the raw talent.

I always go into the season thinking that this is about more then just x's and o's and developing football players. If we can build up some confidence, and instill some dicipline and personal pride then the record doesn't matter as much (Ok, the record does matter).

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote