View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #206
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVERLAST View Post
90% or more of furnace and duct cleaning companies do not do any of the following

1/ Cover heat exchangers with material protecting the furnaces and separating the furnace from the ductwork. This step is ignored so often because the technicians are trying to save 2 minutes.

Debris from the ducts will now be stuck in/on the heat exchanger, air conditioning coil if equipped, reheat coil if high efficient.
75% of the time something that can be melted or burn is left unchecked in one of the above as a result of this and the fact no lights were used to ensure proper and complete cleaning/inspection of the furnace all together.

Name the company and I will tell you with 100% accuracy if the company you used has qualified technicians. This is based on my knowledge of who is in the industry since 1986 when i started out looking at whose left.

You most definitely have left over smoldering debris left behind from their carelessness,,,I guarantee it

After following abysmal work for 24 years I know what all companies in town and surrounding area are capable of. I wont hesitate to throw anybody under the bus because if they havent learned by now they deserve it.

The BBB needs to more closely examine the accreditation with quality control as poor quality work is on an enormous upswing in the industry. Everybody wants good work done in the shortest amount of time and it doesnt work that way.

95% of companies are happy to comply by rushing in and out of your house because they don't care..95% of the-technician pay is commission...if you wont buy upsold products they will rush as fast as possible out of your house with your money.

Sorry for the long winded response ....I care a great deal about what I do for my customers and am very good at what I do.
I love my job as well and cannot imagine doing anything else.

Keith
This write-up is great. Looking forward to you coming out next week. Thanks Keith.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote