Thread: The stretch run
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2019, 09:25 AM   #64
Classic_Sniper
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Textcritic View Post
The Flames have matched up well against the Blackhawks for a long time now; better, I think, than they do against the Blues.

But the Flames still have two games in hand on SJ, and after this road trip things get a lot easier. It’s very premature to be settling on this idea of the Sharks moving ahead. In the end, it won’t matter a lot—Calgary can beat anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True that it’s premature, but this still a message board filled with speculation and hypotheticals.

I know we’ve played well against the Hawks for while. But, the last game between both teams was very competitive. They’re getting solid goaltending for Delia right now and their forwards are torching teams right now. If they do get into the playoffs, it means they’ll have played an outstanding last half of the season and could be a sneaky dangerous team.

I’m not saying the Flames will be in trouble in a series against them. But they’d be playing with found money and nothing to lose which scares me. My main point is, I don’t think I’m against the idea of playing Vegas as much as I was before now that the Blues and the Blackhawks have entered the playoff conversation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Classic_Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote