View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 01:20 PM   #2884
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek Sutton View Post
I'm hoping for a return on the ladder match for either the IC or US titles which was used to open Mania for a few years.

I think the Elimination Chamber ppv sucked, Miz cashing in was a good thing, but the Elimination matches are way too long for this day and ages fan IMO. No women's Elimination Chamber match?

Nia Jax is so embarrassingly bad. Not athletic at all, does not deserve to be where she is. The choke slam on Belair was laughable. She looks green as grass in the ring and has no agility, just a rrain wreck.

I wasn't a big fan of the PPV as a whole. It was pretty bland and cookie cutter. Matches like Reigns vs Bryan while proper from a story telling role, can kill an audience, We knew who was going to win, Daniel got one move it and it was over. While not the finger poke of doom, fans can feel slightly ripped off by it.

The no woman's chamber match was what it was. It just shows how much the Woman's movement has slid back in that they couldn't put it together, plus the Woman's title match was cancelled and the woman's tag match was a dogs breakfast.

Nia continues to show that she's not serious, her upper body strength for a bigger woman is underwhelming, she could barely get Belair up without serious help, and she was gassed 2 minutes into her part of the match. I'd say send her back to NXT, but the girls there would eat her for lunch. I'm hoping that they smartly book it that Gonzales rips her to shreds. The shame of it is that Shayna is tied to her, and does the heavy lifting in that team. When you watch the little things that she does, she's very Bret Hartish.

Outside of the Edge thing, and the Miz thing that fans are crapping all over there was nothing here. They had Orton eliminated early on, and no sign of the Fiend or Bliss, that would have made sense.

Elimination Chamber shouldn't be this boring.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote