View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 05:16 PM   #31
Johnny199r
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sainters7 View Post
Was just talking to people about this recently. Yeah I live downtown - well kinda; Beltline - I've been saying this as well. I don't mean simply seeing them, that's kinda normal. More about how aggressive and confrontational they're becoming. If you're with someone you pretty much can't laugh anywhere around them or they automatically assume you're laughing AT them and get all up in your face yelling and trying to start something. It's so insane. Same thing when I'm in Edmonton too.

I travel a fair bit, I've never experienced this anywhere but in Alberta. Anywhere else they just look sad, you feel bad for them. It's the wild west over here apparently, always ready to rumble. It's bonkers, I don't get it. Getting pretty sick of it to be honest, worried it's gonna boil over one of these days, especially if I'm lubricated on 17th and start running my mouth back at em. Who knows what they have on them..
Come visit the lovely core of Winnipeg. It's meth city here with a meth murder in the news every few days.
Johnny199r is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnny199r For This Useful Post: