Old 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM   #19
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

1. Marital Status - Single
2. Kids - Nope
3. Sports - Gym, 4-5 days a week
4. Other Clubs - Nope
5. How much you game - 20-25 hrs a week?
6. How many different games you play in a year. 2-3
7. What platform(s) do you use? PS4

Been mostly single the past couple years after over a decade of being in a relationship, my gaming amounts have completely skyrocketed since the split ha-ha...I love it! Even two years later the novelty of actually having a TV & console in my room I can pass out to in bed hasn't worn off yet. Its actually a shame, as one of my best friends was single for YEARS and always gamed, then less than 6 months after my split, he seems to have found his future wife - super happy for him, but the timing was unfortunate selfishly lol..that could've been sweet!

For whatever reason, I seem to be extremely choosy with my games and stick to the same 2-3 franchises. Currently on my 2nd play-through of AC: Odyssey, then am planning on doing a 2nd play-through of RDR2. I dislike online or multiplayer gaming and I can't handle FP games so it limits my options.

Outside of watching sports, I seem to default to gaming over watching an actual TV series or movie..gaming just seems to hold my attention longer. I find I get ADD watching a TV show, I just get restless and can't sit still after an ep or two. I don't have that problem with gaming.
Sainters7 is online now   Reply With Quote