View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 09:11 PM   #495
Hemi-Cuda
wins 10 internets

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
Not at all, I think the Chinese government is horrible. I just don't see Huawei as this evil company that wants to destroy the world, I like their phones and I think their tech is cutting edge. I think they will play a large part in development of better 5G technology as well and it would be nice if the tech sector for all countries worked well together for the betterment of humanity. What I don't like is Trump trying to use them as a bargaining chip for a better trade deal. If Huawei was such a threat there is no way he would have backed off on supplying them with parts. As far as the Chinese government goes I do not disagree with you one bit, terrible.

OK ignoring all of the government stuff, the only reason Huawei has cutting edge tech is because of rampant intellectual property theft. Have you forgotten Nortel? They were a global leader in the industry until Huawei stole all their IP and started releasing the same equipment at lower costs. They have an unfair advantage over any other company in that they don't need to abide by patents, they should be banned everywhere outside China for that alone
Hemi-Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hemi-Cuda For This Useful Post: