View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 02:19 AM   #25
Joborule
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by czure32 View Post
Id prolly be intersted in playing EASHL again for NHL10 a little
but I likely wont be looking to play hardcore, because eventually constantly being blamed for goals against or being told you suck starts to get a little old
PSN: Czure32
position: anything but goal unless you really want to see your +/- tank
True enough but I don't want people to feel over competitive about this so then they get talked down and create tension. After all this is just about having fun playing with one another. However if your going to play on the pro league team you will have to be good enough at least to play a good team play style and don't cheery pick or be a forward if your defense. Basically, do what is asked out of the position you picked and play both defense and offense.

I'm think this year we need to have a structure and utilize the point big time and set up a good cycle offense. If it's one thing about the top teams for EASHL, they use all of their teammates and they all work together. If the developers get the goalies to be good enough that we can't pull off easy goals as in 09, we will need to get the puck moving around in the zone from player to player to open up good scoring chances, not to mention we don't get shutdown easily by opposing teams. Plus when we do use the point properly, most of the times we end up getting goals from zingers, deflections, or rebounds.
Joborule is online now   Reply With Quote