View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 08:31 AM   #6
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazrim View Post
TomLeeMC: It looks like you bought a PS2 mat which probably wasn't compatible with the PS3. If you have a PS2, there's lots of games you can use it on still!

Hah, I had the same mat I'm pretty sure. It was great once I taped it to an office chair floor mat.
It looked like a USB connector so I'm not sure it was a PS2 mat.

Heh, that foam mat is probably the best value mat I ever bought. Those foldable $30-40 mats that could be purchased at wherever all failed within weeks or months of purchase. I think that foam mat lasted several years of play and a year ago, it still worked after near a decade of dust collecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomLeeMC View Post
I went back to the shop today to ask the guy a few questions on how to set it up. He was zero help telling me to search PlayStation network forum for a solution but he did say the pad is for PS3 as the ps2 pad had a different end.

I tried plugging it into my MacBook and I was expecting it to see a new device but nothing happened so maybe it's junk.... Looks like I'll go back and see if I can trade the mat is for a different one.
I think you got a dud. If he has another mat, maybe consider asking him to show you that it works before going home with it?
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleF For This Useful Post: