View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 01:13 PM   #43
cDnStealth
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Yen Man View Post
I really don't understand Nintendo's end game strategy with the NES Classic. This is definitely an impulse buy type item. They should be stocking EVERYWHERE with these, right near the checkout aisles. They'd be flying off the shelves. Instead, they create this BS demand by purposely choking their own supply of them. They've totally dropped the ball on potentially making mounds of cash off this thing, and for what purpose? To drive up hype and piss off consumers?
This is Nintendo's strategy for literally everything and it is awful. I think they lose out on a lot of money simply by not having enough supply. Not having enough in stock forces people to buy through ebay at ridiculous prices which doesn't benefit Nintendo. It also discourages the impulse buy. I know for me, I ran out to buy a Gamecube adapter and some controllers to play Smash Bros for the Wii U but I couldn't find any. By the time Nintendo managed to get them back in stores I no longer had any interest in buying one. It's ####ing stupid. Nintendo is their own worst enemy.

Last edited by cDnStealth; 12-08-2016 at 02:15 PM.
cDnStealth is offline   Reply With Quote