View Single Post
Old 06-27-2014, 09:34 AM   #14
Knut

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by csnarpy View Post
This is the best for toddlers and baby's. Great locations and controlled temperatures. Free kids Adventure clubs (3 and up) and they also have daycare ($) and free playgroups for the infants and toddlers. My wife and I did this with both our kids at 8 months and 14 months. Were going back this December on the Allure of the Seas. Kids are now 3 and 5, should be great!

FYI, I'm talking about Royal Caribbean. They are sponsored by Dreamworks and Fisher price and are ranked 1,2 and 4,5 for family cruises. Half the cost of Disney, who is ranked below 5.... who wudda thunk...

Highly recommend.
We are actually going on Allure of the seas in Feb. Looks great

Thanks for the recommendations. We ended up booking here https://mobile.melia.com/en/hotels/m...-la-esmeralda/

It has a 1-4 year old kids club and on site babysitting. The price was reasonable too (approx $5000 for a one bedroom suite for 13 days).

We looked at the various Dreams resorts but a bad experience at the Vallarta Dreams left a sour taste in our mouths.

We also almost went with the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos but it seemed a little isolated and the rooms seemed pretty meh.

Edit : Your kids are 8 Months apart ? How is that possible.

Last edited by Knut; 06-27-2014 at 09:36 AM.
Knut is offline   Reply With Quote