View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 05:33 PM   #20
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaster View Post
I checked out some of the prices for your dates to and from Samui by air. If you want to fly directly to and from Samui to Bangkok you're gonna pay a bit more. I found Thai Airways at 9780 Baht and Bangkok Airways at 8190 Baht.

Nok Air and Air Asia both have return flights to and from Surat Thani with transfers to the pier and ferry to Samui included. They are very reasonable but obviously take longer. About 7 hours or so. The best prices I found for those were 3580 Baht for Nok Air and 2843 Baht for Air Asia. What is interesting about the Air Asia flights is 660 Baht goes to pay for checked bags up to 20kg. So if your pack can be carried on, your flight would only be about 2200 Baht.
Thanks man! Seems like my travel agent is really taking his time with his feelers sent out, though he said ~$25/night will be hard considering I'm going alone (he said that's normally for each person), but he'll see. anyway, where did you check for those smaller internal flights? I'm going to have to bring a check in luggage (24") as I have my shampoo/conditioner and whatnot.
bluejays is offline   Reply With Quote