View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 11:51 AM   #17
DiracSpike
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gargamel View Post
White girls, dirty beaches, no ice in your drinks and no pork? Different strokes I guess, but it sounds to me like you're doing Thailand wrong. And speaking of "strokes," the majority of massage places specialize in slightly painful but thoroughly relaxing traditional Thai massages, which do not include any extracurricular activities.
I mean, the great thing about traveling is you could hear five different opinions on a place and they could all be right, it's up to you to go and see for yourself. Just sharing my experiences, every public beach I've seen is filthy but maybe I'm just spoiled by Australia. However here in Patong (Phuket) the vast majority of massage places have the girls sitting in plastic chairs on the corner touching your arm as you walk by and flirting constantly. Every block. The girls are like 19 and wear tiny tank tops and daisy dukes, they don't look well versed on anything "traditional". My friends and I went to two places that were the most legit looking we could find and still had to tell our masseuse both times to stop going at us.
DiracSpike is offline   Reply With Quote