View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 11:35 AM   #20
calgaryboy
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Hello guys.

Aeneas told everything. I am still "uncomfortable" but on a board. Never ever anything like that happened to me, had to pay for everything in my life and my life attitude is that if I have no money for something, I just cannot have it. It is that simple. That is why I "refused" any sort of Gofundme page. Really not something for me. It was a close case for me.....But after probably like 10 days after my post with No thanks to Gofundmepage Aeneas contacted me.....and you know the rest from him.

I was thinking about it a lot, then I said to myself, if somebody contacted Aeneas after that my "no thanks" post, that really means something and it would be now like "polite" to accept. After a few days of many conversations with my family and friends, I said yes, thank you very much. I would probably really not be able to come this season, not that I have no money, but I just have no money for CGY trip /family things etc/.

So here I am, uncomfortable, but unbelievably moved by this whole thing. It really means MUCH to me, it is nice to have this kind of huuuuge support. Will be really "SOMETHING" for me again to go to the Saddledome, to see my beloved Flames, Jagr in a CGY uniform on my own eyes, to see all of you guys again etc.

Thank you very much!

Last edited by calgaryboy; 10-25-2017 at 11:38 AM.
calgaryboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 188 Users Say Thank You to calgaryboy For This Useful Post:
#22, 3thirty, 420since1974, AC, Aeneas, alexle, Allos, alnigi, Anduril, apiquard, atb, Azure, ballin, BeltlineFan, Benched, Beninho, Ben_in_Canada, BigDogg, bigtmac19, billybob123, BloodFetish, Boblobla, Bohica, brocoli, Browndog71, Burninator, BurningYears, byronkentgraham, bzoo02, Calgary4LIfe, calgaryblood, calgarybornnraised, CalgaryFan1988, Calgaryflamesgirl34, calgarywinning, Cali Panthers Fan, cam_wmh, Canehdianman, Captaincanada80, carom, cDnStealth, CedarMeter, Cheese, Chingas, chris_yk, ClubFlames, Coach, CofR, Cowboy89, csnarpy, Delthefunky, Demzy84, DEvans, devel, devo22, dissentowner, dolf, Domoic, drewtastic, droopydrew19, dsavillian, East Coast Flame, EldrickOnIce, etc, FBI, Fire, firebird, Flacker, Flambé, flambers, flamesfan1297, FlamesFanTrev, flamesfever, FlamesNation23, ForeverFlameFan, Frank MetaMusil, Fredrik, Frequitude, FurnaceFace, Gallick, Gaskal, Gaudfather, Geordano, Gondi Stylez, gonzo29, GranteedEV, GreatWhiteEbola, GreenHardHat, Hockeyguy15, Homeslice, HUSKER4FLAMES, IgiTang, Imported_Aussie, indes, Inferno099, Insufficient Funds, Iowa_Flames_Fan, Jacks, jammies, jayswin, Jbo, jeffporfirio, Jetfire, jg13, jkflames, Joborule, Joe Nieuwendyk, jtfrogger, justing, KevanGuy, Kipper is King, KipperRules, KootenayFlamesFan, lambeburger, Lanny'sDaMan, lazypucker, Le Golie, Lil Pedro, Locke, Loudog, M*A*S*H 4077, Madrox, malcolmk14, matt608, Mazrim, Mightyfire89, mikeecho, mikephoen, Minnie, MissTeeks, MolsonInBothHands, Money23, nwflamesfan, OBCT, OldDutch, OldSam, Otto-matic, PaperBagger'14, Party Elephant, Peanut, Pellanor, PostandIn, prarieboy, psyang, PsYcNeT, Puppet Guy, rayne008, redflamesfan08, RoadGame, robaur, Rubber Ducky, Rubicant, Rulakir, Ruttiger, savardandjokinen, schooner, SinceDay1, Slacker, slybomb, SoCalFlamesFan, squiggs96, St. Pats, StanleyCupIn2020, stazzy33, STeeLy, Stochansky, Strange Brew, surferguy, Suzles, Teh_Bandwagoner, Textcritic, the2bears, TheFlamesVan, TheIronMaiden, TheScorpion, Trailer Fire, tvp2003, UKflames, united, VictoryJuice, White Out 403, woob, wwkayaker, Yrebmi, Zarley, Zoller, zukes, zztim81