View Single Post
Old 08-19-2018, 09:41 PM   #21
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Nakamura vs Hardy - Just a nothing match except for Jeff's missed Swanton. I just don't like Nak's moveset, its not that interesting. But this match had no energy which is surprising with Hardy and Nakamora, but the previous lengthy list of previous matches being bad had killed the crowd.

**/5

Orton came out and I guess he realized that he hadn't shown Dewy Foley his junk yet so he went backstage to find him.

Bliss vs Rousey - I've talked about this match, its bad booking and basically has made the woman's evolution uninteresting to me now. There's a Woman's sports entertainer revolution and then there's one for Rousey. Forget it, I don't want to review it. I want to add that the best indication that the WWE doesn't know what they're doing here. Stephanie McMahon got in offense against Rhonda. If I'm Alexa I'm punching out the producer of the match and going home for 6 months.

-*********/5 Stars

Reigns against Lesnar - I mean I've got nothing except the vision that Vince at his share holder call had a bet that he could make sure that this company would lose 1000's of network subscriptions. Challenge accepted

*/5

I believe that the fact that Brock was pinned with one spear and Heyman didn't turn and now has nothing to do indicates that both men are done with the WWE. Heyman will probably come out and beg for a job tomorrow from Roman just to complete the humiliation and end up getting murdered in the back of a garbage truck.

Overall */5, the fact that there were a bunch of squash matches on a ppv is unforgivable. The WWE destroyed Bliss, the Woman's division, Strowman all in one night, now its time to get pizza.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote