View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 05:49 PM   #13
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traditional_Ale View Post
The factory-reset seems pretty clean. Other than coming with Norton I haven't noticed anything.
I just kinda glanced over it last night while setting up the laptop for the first time. I just recall that the audio settings software looked like nyan cat/seizure Pikachu vs the typical Realtek software settings software being extremely minimalistic. The laptop also gave me options for music/sound creation, video creation and there were options to install another half dozen programs as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traditional_Ale View Post
I only bought it July last year. Would it break down so badly so fast? It only started after I installed the games.
No, it shouldn't break down that easily. I'm guessing either the paste sucked from the get go, there's a mobo issue, or something is causing the GPU/CPU to basically run at load and create heat.

The other issue is design. Basically, it's also possible that the case isn't designed well enough with enough airflow (even at max) where the heat can dissipate fast enough. But if that's the case, everyone would be complaining about the laptop having faulty design.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote