View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 07:00 PM   #2691
bluejays
Franchise Player

Exp:

Everyone top to bottom is to blame fairly equally. I keep saying the same things.
  • Bichette playing SS is a liability, and completely lacks defensive credibility to be playing that position. You can't tell me the guy isn't selfish playing a position he's deeply flawed at just to increase his value based on his great bat. Culturally you do wonder what that means to the rest of the team who on any team earning respect and being treated fairly is important
  • The aim to be a defensive team as a first priority is a flawed approach. I think you're subtly seeing the results with RISP when they need runs most it doesn't happen
  • "Hoping" for injury prone guys to be part of your winning plan is not a plan..it's a hope. I'm looking at their pitching makeup when I say that + Springer
  • Kirk's gotta get in shape, and so does Springer. Springer in the sense of swinging late at so many pitches and just popping it up. They don't give you that much money to giggle every pop fly catch in the OF
  • Now I'm really starting to get concerned as there aren't many prospects worth much to trade. Atkins gave away the few at the top. We can't deal Tiedmann as he's the future. Baseball doesn't have draft picks to deal so we're lumped into offloading one of the big guys in a 2 for 1. This is where Atkins generous dealing of prospects is going to bite us in the bare ass for years to come
bluejays is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bluejays For This Useful Post: