View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 04:50 PM   #41
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamesfever View Post
I think one has to ask why they are so fragile? Do you think that possibly the LGBTQ Community are risking a part of their acceptance by insisting on the use of the various pronouns, when they ask that parents be excluded from decisions made by their children in the classroom, when parents object to the manner in which sex education is taught, when they condone physical sex changes in underage people, when they expand their community to LGBTQQIP2SAA....

In no way do I wish us to backtrack on all the gains made by the LGBT Community in the past decades. However, when the drums for change is coming from virtue signaling politicians and psychologists and teachers wishing to change the world, I think it's time to ask questions as to how all these change will affect society.
For the first bolded, I'm kind of amazed we still have to have a conversation around why this is an issue. Has this not been laid out over and over? Some kids don't feel safe at home coming out, or aren't ready, or any other number of reasons? There are loads of answers to this question, I suggest you seek them out if you still hold this view.

As to the second part, I'd invite you to look at which politicians are making these tings an issue. I think you will find it is overwhelmingly coming from the right as they attempt to put their boots down on anything that makes them feel uncomfortable.
Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote