View Single Post
Old 07-13-2021, 03:31 PM   #710
Inglewood Jack
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sliver View Post
IDK, I'm sitting here with my Galaxy S10 and haven't seen a phone that's remotely interesting until this one. Looks cool to me and the bump is fine for the better photos it'll surely capture. Basically, the best thing about phones is the pictures they take. Love how Google always throws those "Five Years Ago Today" memories at me.

I've never had a problem with Samsung phones, though. Mine is still fine, but I'm just bored of it. Wouldn't mind trying out the Pixel since Samsung stopped innovating a couple generations ago. Had thought about getting the Flip, but still can't justify the price to myself. If this Pixel is like half the price I think I'll grab it. See what all the Android purists are always raving about.
some more recent renders. aside from the custom Google SoC, they are significantly bumping the memory and storage on these so they are gonig to be priced closer to flagships than midrangers. but the latest rumour is they are planning 5 years of OS upgrades now that they won't have to rely on Darth Qualcomm. that by itself might be worth the extra couple hundred bucks.

Inglewood Jack is offline   Reply With Quote