View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 02:14 AM   #629
united
First Line Centre

Exp:

Long overdue but had Keith to our new place back in June. Had a full job lined up but shortly after arrival Keith let us know that our vents had likely been cleaned relatively recently and that aspect of his service would be a waste of our time and money. Keith tuned the rest of our system and left after a much diminished scope of work.

To receive that kind of honesty from Keith, resulting in him costing himself work and money with no replacement appointment lined up, was so impressive. Needless to say, we can't express how much we appreciated Keith's honesty. I wouldn't hesitate to book Keith and have recommended him to our families for future booking once they are ready.

On top of that, Keith showed up so early for the appointment such that he was at my house before I was and I wasn't running late - much better than Shaw or whatever company giving you a four-hour window where you sit around waiting.

Keith is a great guy and aside from COVID is someone you would have a blast crushing a case of beers with watching a game. Heavily biased as Keith and I both love violence - Keith partial to the sweet science (obvious per his username) and myself more the grappling side - but both avid fans of the fight game in general regardless of discipline.

"You ain't gotta like me. You're just mad 'cause I tell it how it is and you tell it how it might be."

Last edited by united; 08-05-2020 at 02:16 AM.
united is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to united For This Useful Post: