View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #25
squiggs96
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sample00 View Post
just got back from Vegas.
The fashion outlet mall that's behind the Stratosphere is the best one around.
trust me, I know, I have the credit card bill from my wife to prove it.
I disagree. I went there once and bought one pair of jeans and was really disappointed. I went back a second time a year later and didn't buy anything. This is coming from a guy who spends $10,000 a year on clothes. I found the selection, sizes and sales people were awful. I won't go back again.

The shops at Caesar's are excellent.

I like the MGM. The West Wing rooms are very nice, the poker room is very beatable, the drinks at poker are high quality, the restaurants are good (highly recommend craftsteak) and the staff are friendly. It's at the end of the strip so it's not really near anything, if that matters. I like to take walks, so it doesn't bother me much.

The Top of the World restaurant in the Stratosphere is amazing. The food and views are incredible. The restaurant is on the 106th floor and after dinner go to the 107th to the lounge for some drinks. Stay away from the 109th floor, where the club/bar is. It sucks. The drinks are warm and in plastic cups. The area around the Strat is scary at best, but the 106th and 107th levels make for a good experience. Take a cab/limo there though. I liked it so much I went back to the 107th lounge to drink the night after I had dinner. They usually have a small band or something there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
Jesus this site these days
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnet Flame View Post
He just seemed like a very nice person. I loved Squiggy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dissentowner View Post
I should probably stop posting at this point

Last edited by squiggs96; 07-25-2011 at 04:15 PM.
squiggs96 is offline   Reply With Quote