View Single Post
Old 02-25-2021, 12:42 PM   #12
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

Damn. I would have said to fight it in court. There is always a chance that he doesn't show up, or he does show up and his notes suck so bad it gets thrown out, or at least reduced.

Since you mouthed off to him, I think he is preparing to potentially see you in court to fight it.

I have had a few tickets, some perfectly valid, and others questionable or due to extenuating circumstances. I got one in Thunder Bay before for driving down the middle of the street when there were huge snow banks on each side of the road and the road itself was covered in now. I was going about 30 km/h on a residential street at 4 am, so there was no traffic either. I think he pulled me over to see if I was drinking and then ticketed me for whatever because I was perfectly sober. I fought it in court and got it reduced at least.

Had another one in Lethbridge for going through a yellow light. It literally turned yellow right when I got to the light and I had no chance to stop. I went to court and got that one reduced as well (and no points taken off).