Thread: HBO/Crave
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 08:57 AM   #272
Mull
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfiverecords View Post
I use the Crave app on my Samsung tv and the last 9 months it would regularly require reactivating. Sometimes every day. Which was really a first world problem having to sign in on my phone and enter the 5 digit code to authorize. The latest app update a couple weeks ago has seemed to fix that and it’s been good now... until the next update.

I never use the apps on the Telus system. I’d expect them to be the least used and least updated.

Has to be a challenge keeping multiple TV, cable box, iOS, android, Chromecast, fire stick, gaming console and web apps all updated and working well across so many devices.
With Shaw, but my perspective is different- I only use the Shaw apps and never my smart TV apps. I read too much info about Samsung using bandwidth for advertising on my own TV which you can block but its a pain.

Shaw advertises, but they will anyway when I watch TV, can't remove it by using the smart TV functions.

I don't really see any reason to use my Smart TV functions given the Shaw Apps. TV has never been given our Wi-fi credentials.
Mull is offline   Reply With Quote