View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 03:30 PM   #109
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTiger View Post
AI training matches (esp on easy) are pretty easy. If you get into the med or hard difficulties, it's harder (obvs)
I realize now how useless this sounds, so let me elaborate on what I actually meant:

I find Vs AI: Easy to be just that. The enemies are super predictable, seem to have horrible aim and lessened damage, and essentially spawn, respawn and train to the point or objective in whatever order they are killed with no teamwork whatsoever. I find this mode handy for learning maps, hidey holes, med packs, snipe points and trying out new heroes as you get an easy opponent and will likely get an Ultimate or two to play with as you learn. An AI: Easy team has never beaten the PC's, that I've seen.

Vs AI: Med is a bit harder. You're going to see a bit more strategy and smarter plays. You will likely be engaged with the enemy and not have time for map exploring. My team will beat a Vs AI: Med team 90% of the time.

Vs AI: Hard is, for me, much like playing against people. They are clever with their abilities, aim, tactics and Ultimates. Like I do against a team of human players, I have a slightly better than 50% win rate (will likely win 50-65% of the time).
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote