View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #33
Mean Mr. Mustard
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dion View Post
Points can be made in a respectful manner without bashing what someone might believe in.
My opinion is that the basis of religion is pretty moronic - there is someone who created man and woman...until evolution is widely accepted and then that was his plan all along. Sort of seems stupid doesn't it... then there is the part of the guy building a big ass boat and saving the planet, parting the red sea, a message directly from god... the big book is filled with crap like that.

If someone can point out an actual miracle that can't be explained by anything other than divine intervention I would be shocked.

It sounds closer to you having hurt feelings more than anything else... not everyone has to agree or even respect your opinion, just your right to have your opinion... look at scientology, I think it is hilariously stupid garbage that is designed to separate people from their money for the sake of the "church" if you want to believe in Xenu, go for it, as long as no one is hurt pray to whoever makes you feel randy about god.

Last edited by Mean Mr. Mustard; 02-22-2013 at 09:00 PM.
Mean Mr. Mustard is offline   Reply With Quote