View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 08:04 PM   #315
jeep991
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

I used to collect comics way back in the late 80s early 90s and am trying to get back into them. I'd love to get the actual physical books but they all seem so expensive for the number of pages so I've started buying the digital comics.
I bought Black Panther vol.1 and Gwenpoole vol.1 from Amazon just before Christmas. Gwenpoole is a pretty funny book, had me cracking up a few times so I bought vol.2 as well.
I then read a couple of free comics from Comixology that I had downloaded ages ago called The New 52: Futures End, issues 1 and 2. I really enjoyed the story and went and bought all three volumes of The Futures End for around $6 CDN each. I had no idea about the stuff that happened before this book but it does a pretty good job filling in the backstory.
Also, back in the summer when Amazon had their awesome comic sale I bought the Deadpool: The Adamantium Collection for around $5 - $8 and it was something like 900 pages. Basically the entire collected issues of Deadpool. Just started reading that as well.
jeep991 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeep991 For This Useful Post: