Old 04-09-2022, 09:30 AM   #1877
rubecube
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino7c View Post
I think you might be missing the point of the
"PS5 vs. Switch vs. XBOXSX Thunderdome" though

Gamepass probably is better for a PC only gamer...Playstations services are certainly geared towards people that own Playstation consoles I won't argue that.

If we are comparing both services for console owners (which was the original conversation) they are certainly not redundant because Playstation tier two and three when have hundreds of different games not found on gamepass.

Also, even if gamepass was "better" its pretty irrelevant to someone that only likes/owns playstation consoles. For them its totally worth it if there are games they are wanting to play.

For someone with both like me its MOAR games for a reasonable price. My only concern is its becomes like free mobile games and we get the base games on our services and are then nickel and dimed for DLC, upgrades, loot boxes, ect.
That's all fair. My point was more that I see this as a missed opportunity for Sony than anything. I would have been more than happy to either add a PS+ subscription of switch my Game Pass subscription for PS+ if they offered the ability to download games on PC.

To be fair, I don't have a wired connection to my PC because it would require me running a 15ft ethernet cable across my apartment, but I've been debating getting one to see if that improves the input lag issue with streaming games.
rubecube is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rubecube For This Useful Post: