View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 03:41 PM   #216
flames_fan_down_under
I believe in the Jays.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
Tkachuk's "immaturity" or whatever also creates a lot of powerplays for the Flames.

Oh, I'm sorry, he's causing them "fatigue."

The chances on the powerplay should more than make up for having to enter a scrum.

Aside from that, it's not like most of the roster is doing anything else with all that energy that want to save. So who knows, maybe just buck up, let the kid play his game, and do your job?

If (and it's a big if) any players wanted Tkachuk to cool it because it was making it harder to focus on their game, fine. But now Tkachuk is considerably "cooled," so where are these guys? If you don't want Tkachuk bringing his game, you better bring yours to make up for it, and I'm not really seeing it from anyone.
This is so accurate thank you.

If Tkachuks teammates want to basically neuter their best weapon, biggest driver of power play time, and really only player that engages the opponent regularly then that speaks volumes about the level of compete in the locker room.

I’m still in somewhat disbelief this even happened. What a bunch of pathetic losers in that locker room.
flames_fan_down_under is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flames_fan_down_under For This Useful Post: