View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 03:10 PM   #208
GioforPM
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleury View Post
I agree. I think the temper tantrum afterwards was the overboard part. The part about the flip was silly. He couldn’t have thought in that second his on ice teammates weren’t scrappers. He lost it. All I’m saying his with him he has to pick and choose his moments. In recent years Marchand has been just as effective toning it down and maybe has had more respect with teammates. There are moments when Lucic and whomever will have to fight for tkachuk, and that comes with the territory. Do it too often (which hasn’t been the case to be clear) and he’ll be a guy teammates won’t stick up for. I think that’s more than fair. Know when to push the boundaries.
If Lucic had been on at that moment something might have happened, or maybe the puck flip doesn’t happen at all.

No one seems to want to start big scrums when Lucic is on. He doesn’t chase guys down to fight any more, but he certainly gets a lot of room after the whistle. I suspect he’d be a lot busier if he was on Tkachuk’s line. Both seem to be tied to LW though.
GioforPM is offline   Reply With Quote