View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 12:45 PM   #1233
CorsiHockeyLeague
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
So as someone who knows nothing about the NBA, but has been interested in seeing some Finals action, do the Raptors even have a chance here? Are they going to get swept?
Do they have a chance? Yes. The current moneyline odds are about +240 for the Raptors, which would equate to a 29.4% chance to win the series. They started a bit higher than that, too.

5 or 6 games seems to be what most people are predicting. Which is about what most people were predicting in favour of the Bucks, too (including me). So you never know. But this is a totally different series than the Bucks.

If I were going to guess, I'd say Toronto takes either one or two of the first two at home, and then Durant comes back and the Warriors run away with it, just so that he can prove to everyone that he's necessary to them.
"The great promise of the Internet was that more information would automatically yield better decisions. The great disappointment is that more information actually yields more possibilities to confirm what you already believed anyway." - Brian Eno
CorsiHockeyLeague is offline   Reply With Quote