Thread: Shoulder advice
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 09:16 AM   #32
TheSutterDynasty
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puxlut View Post
Update: I still haven't heard from Dr. Lo... is more than 4 months to see the surgeon for consult normal?
The past week has been pretty rough for me. Went to the chiro and he realigned/popped back in my shoulder last Wednesday. Usually the day after I'm pretty sore, but this time it stayed sore all weekend. So I went back on Tuesday and "pop" back in again. Last night while I was sleeping it "popped" and woke me up. 2 days later I'm still in pain. I'm so frustrated!
Someone tell me there's light at the end of the tunnel? And usually how long does it take to get the call for an appointment?
I wouldn't be surprised if it took 1-1.5 years to see Dr. Lo.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse or continue to try to give advice when it's not wanted but I'd highly suggest trying Evidence Sport and Spine North for physio.

As Dion and Peanut mentioned, not all therapy is created equal and you need a lot of it now and a lot of it if you have a surgery. You're waiting anyway so now's the time.

I also extend that recommendation to anyone else here. Evidence North is overall the best clinic in the city for physio. They also have a radiology clinic in house and some physiatrists.

An environment in which a person encounters only beliefs or opinions that coincide with their own, so that their existing views are reinforced and alternative ideas are not considered.
TheSutterDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote