View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #47
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

It was funny and a bit sad, I re-watched the Bliss Rousey match last night (which only took two minutes), and I have to give credit to Rousey, she did an outstanding job of protecting Bliss, especially on those slams on her neck.

Bliss did a great job of selling someone who really was the bully who got her butt kicked and had the poop scared out of her.

When I got home from practice last night I put on Raw, the beauty of a three hour show is you can fast forwad through a lot of it.

When they did the ceremony for Rousey where they had the girls standing around the ring and Ronda came into the ring and you looked at the girls it was funny because you really noticed Natty who was beaming like a proud mother and other girls like the Bella's and Dana Brook who had a smile on her face. So you'd think that all of the faces would be happy and all of the heels would be angry.

but when you looked at Sasha and Bayley, they looked positively sour, you just felt their inner workings of "She's surpassed us, and we might fight for a title, but the title is really out of reach now."

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote