View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:24 PM   #72
jayswin
Celebrated Square Root Day

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realtor 1 View Post
I appreciate all the advice.
My biggest debate within myself has been the 1 area vs throughout the city.
Throughout the city would be ideal for more exposure although as mentioned it might be "4th choice" exposure.
I think that my mind is made up on targeting a specific area although I do like the the slogans related to being home already which would need to be placed on a main road outside a community.

I also like the straight to the point slogan mentioned above "Need A Realtor? Call Me Today". What are your thoughts on that one? Lastly, would you use the term call? I find that at least 80% of my business is initiated through email. Are people more comfortable sending an email? I know that I prefer email in most situations when inquiring on a service. It would be different to say "Email Me Today" but perhaps I would seem as a very impersonal individual.

Thanks again to the contributions!!!!
I would just put "Contact me today" or "Contact today" whichever you think sounds better. Then you're covering calling and emailing. Although, in reality, I don't think saying "call today" or "email today" or "contact today" really matters too much. As people will contact you with their preffered method, regardless, as long as your email and phone number are in the ad.

I doubt anyone will go "geez, I prefer email, but his sign says "call me", so I'll just use a different realtor.