Thread: DDPYoga
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2019, 03:51 PM   #553
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by agulati View Post
Has anyone used the app? Or are the DVDs better? I'm thinking of getting on this.
I use the DVDs to workout on my own. My wife uses the DVDs to workout with her mom. So, for that purpose, the DVDs are easier for more than one user. I also looked at it as a onetime purchase for $100-ish, which I've had 1.0 for 6 years and 2.0 for two years, or a yearly subscription for $40-ish. After many years you're saving money, but I guess that amount of money shouldn't break your bank account.

I did try out the app when I got the freebee and there are some features to help keep you motivated. You get points for workouts and you feel accomplishment for reaching point levels. So, there's that. The app also links directly to your Heart Rate Monitor (comparability required) so you may get less or no points if you don't have the right HRM. I don't have the right HRM, in fact it brokened so I don't use HRM anymore. I should use HRM though. I think I was definitely getting better benefit when I used one.

Another good thing about the app, is live workouts or the ability to go back and do the recorded live workouts. This gives you plenty more workouts to do which is good if you tire of doing the same workouts on the DVD over and over again.

I think the app is likely worth it. Especially if you follow through and improve your health. Can there be a bad cost to having good health when you're talking about the price level that DDPY is set at?
Buff is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buff For This Useful Post: