Thread: DDPYoga
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 02:21 PM   #547
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InglewoodFan View Post
On week 5. Energy 2.0 I am enjoying, Fat Burner 2.0 kicks my ass. Keep pausing to get my HR back down into the green. Moved from cramped spare bedroom to basement family room, chromecast the app from my phone to the TV. Great to have more room, but the ceiling is just a touch low for Touchdown.

Enjoying the program so far, it is good for me to have the structure of the app. Will probably move from the scheduled 3x a week up to 4 or 5 soon, I'm liking it that much. Down 5-6 lbs but my energy level is the big win. Feeling way peppier these days.
I can't do DDPY in my basement because of the low ceiling. As my kids get older and stay up later I'm going to be a big inconvenience for them, kicking them, and probab their friends, out of the living room so I can do DDPY.

I haven't done DDPY since... late July. We got a dog and walk him everyday so all my time has gone into walking the dog. I have gone from an average 6,000 steps per day to an average of 15,000 steps per day, so I am getting activity at least. I'd like to figure out how to have time to do both though.
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote