View Single Post
Old 10-18-2020, 05:12 PM   #29
Barca
Scoring Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eb0la11 View Post
Anyone know the other Canadian clubs forums similar to CP? I'd like to read a little on the Sens and how they feel about their offseason as well as some of the other clubs as well as laugh at the optimism in Edmonton for instance.
HFboards is probably the most active since its the forum for all the fan bases in the league.

Hfboards/Oil/Leafs/Habs/Sens are a fun visit to see what their up to. Surprisingly the flames sub board is the least active of all Canadian teams. I suppose because you're all here?

As far as my Canucks my go to sites are Reddit/CDC/Hfboards in that order.

Someone here mentioned "Canucks Corner" I didn't even know that existed.

CDC is the most active main team's message board. with 93k users, 5.5m posts and 207k topics. the most online we had was 5.5k. During peak season it averages like 300+ users online and as i type this right now it has 131 users online on a Sunday with no hockey news.

My fav place is Canucks reddit. 63k users, active, meme game is second to none and this is where i get most of my latest Canucks trade/signing rumours.

Hfboards Canucks is also active but i avoid that place cause its mostly negative bitter Gillis fan boys who whine about everything JB does.

CDC and hfboard Canucks have like a civil war going lol.

CP is where i get updates behind enemy lines and hot takes from Dino.
Barca is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barca For This Useful Post: