View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 03:39 PM   #59
Ashartus
First Line Centre

Exp:

I went a few weeks ago. If you stay at the Disney hotels you can access the parks an hour early (it alternates which park you can enter early), which can be a good way to get on some of the rides without waiting. Not everything is open for that hour in the morning, but we did some of the rides like Space Mountain and the Incredicoaster without any lineups.

Fastpass and the Disney app work beautifully for avoiding most of the line-waiting. Book the really popular rides first thing in the morning on your phone, the app tells you when the passes for each ride are so you can plan ahead. Once you're in the Fastpass line for the ride, book your next one. Despite being there on a weekend we did all the big rides with almost no waiting in line, and no more searching around for where the Fastpass dispenser is located only to find the passes are for an inconvenient time. If your kids are really young you might still get stuck waiting in line for character photo ops if they're into that sort of thing, thankfully mine have outgrown that.

Food options didn't impress me much in Disneyland but were much better in California Adventure.
Ashartus is online now   Reply With Quote