View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 09:38 AM   #299
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Oh, no doubt, Riker's gig was the best. If you'll note every time Picard lets Riker in charge everything goes straight to hell.

"I dont know what happened JL! I swear that planet wasnt there the last time I looked...chug, chug...."

Which just makes me laugh.
Riker's career is summed up in the two parter where Picard was taken by the Borg and Riker has the ship reconfigured into a super canon by once again reconfiguring the main deflector array.

He's the man now, in command he's going to fire the biggest gun in the galaxy baby.

He gets his confrontation and he relishes the moment face to face with his mentor his friend his captain.

He pauses dramatically and probably thinks

"This is it, I'm the man, I'm in charge, there's no Piccard around to dick block me. Oh yeah look at Troi looking at me, yeah who's the captain now baby, and that Ensign Gibbler over there, I'm thinking blammo and then a Captains ha ha table later.

But Focus Billy, you have to save the universe, oh and kill Picard. Frankly I've been wanting to do that for a while. Heh heh heh we could probably save him but then again, the perfect murder yeah. And when I get done blasting him with this mega canon I'm driving this rig straight to earth to blow up star fleet academy, screw you Jim Slobinksi for giving me a swirly. Then after that I'm going after my dad, heres looking at you, you son of a b%%%"

Then he sneers and almost says "Red Alert", but instead savors saying "Fire"

And Boing shot bounces off of the Borg ship and the main defector array explodes leaving the enterprise stranded and the look on Locutus's face gives all the thoughts

"F you fat Riker, you can't even get this right, frankly you're not worth assimilating we don't want to add cheap malt liquor to the collective you rumy"

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Last edited by CaptainCrunch; 05-18-2017 at 09:43 AM.
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote