View Single Post
Old 02-22-2021, 11:29 AM   #2882
Derek Sutton
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I think they're going to angle for a Nia and Shayna feud against Dakota Kai and Gonzales as well. Which could be a good wrestlemainia match. I still expect that there will be a Asuka match against a returning Ronda Rousey or Becky Lynch.

I like Miz as a mid card heel. I really do, I've been a fan of Miz for a while. He really though needs someone to elevate him, and a feud with Bad Bunny doesn't do it. Frankly I get tired of Celebrities coming in and kicking the crap out of professional wrestlers and showing no fear.

Just my two cents.

It was funny, last nights results really left quite a few wrestlers with nothing to do heading into wrestlemania, Kevin Owens being one of them.

You know what I would really like, because they've been doing a lot of talking about this one team on the network.

The Hurt Business against the APA. for a Vintage match.
I'm hoping for a return on the ladder match for either the IC or US titles which was used to open Mania for a few years.

I think the Elimination Chamber ppv sucked, Miz cashing in was a good thing, but the Elimination matches are way too long for this day and ages fan IMO. No women's Elimination Chamber match?

Nia Jax is so embarrassingly bad. Not athletic at all, does not deserve to be where she is. The choke slam on Belair was laughable. She looks green as grass in the ring and has no agility, just a rrain wreck.

Last edited by Derek Sutton; 02-22-2021 at 11:32 AM.
Derek Sutton is offline   Reply With Quote