View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 10:31 PM   #90
DoubleF
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wastedyouth View Post
Hey guys, I use uTorrent and no matter what I do (even though I upload for days and days) my ratio sucks. I mean, I have not downloaded anything in weeks and left my computer uploading nonstop and still my ratio is .18

How do I fix this. Anyone experience this? I talked to the mods, but their suggestions didnt help...

And the weird thing is, I have a tonne of bonus credits, from all the uploading I do. But my ratio doesn't change!

Or, and bear with me, am I an idiot and this is how you are supposed to balance your ratio?
What I did was to jump on a ton of free torrents with a ton of leechers and slowly accumulate upload that way. You can get bonus points for up to 15 torrents. I downloaded a few free leech things that I don't even intend to listen to or watch. I just wanted more upload credit than download stats. (ie: Top gear collection, GOT Season 1-7... etc.)

Bonus points wise, you have to cash them out for upload credit. They don't automatically apply as upload credit. I think this is the only way to survive in general unless you really luck out in seeding something.

I think I've been slowly seeding things for about a month now and I probably downloaded nearly 400GB of freeleech data from Torrentday within 48 hours. I am only at around 42GB uploaded over the month.
DoubleF is offline   Reply With Quote