View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 10:31 AM   #39
GreenLantern
One of the Nine

Exp:

When I sell something on Kijiji I always just price it low. I would rather get $40 less and have it gone that day than have to deal with strangers coming to my house to 'kick tires'.

Great deal for them, great deal for me, everyone wins. One tip I will add is that if you have something that you think falls in the wedding category, get on their apps as well, I forget what it is called but my wife used it as a wedding exchange we got rid of so much stuff on there, and like instantly, no haggling just all agreed upon price and it was gone. Lots of stuff you wouldn't think is useful for a wedding apparently is.. and as Kevin O'Leary says people are always blind to spending for Weddings and Funerals.

The best was trying to rent our basement suite on Kijiji, the amount of "are yuo firm on thaj prize" emails we got in that exact format give or take a few different spelling mistakes was mind boggling.

Last edited by GreenLantern; 04-04-2016 at 10:34 AM.
GreenLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenLantern For This Useful Post: